seraphin gallery, philadelphia, art gallery, fine art, contemporary art, membership
Seraphin Gallery is proud to present our first membership program, with 100% of the proceeds donated to Art Sphere Inc. We appreciate your support of the gallery and our artists over the years, and hope that--through this new initiative-- we can lend a hand to introducing art to underprivileged public school students throughout the Philadelphia area.
What is Art Sphere Inc.? Art Sphere is a not-for-profit organization that provides free after-school and summer camp art programs for public school students in underprivileged areas of Philadelphia, where budgets for music and art have been cut. Art Sphere is volunteer-based with programs structured for pre-school through 12th grade. Kristin Groenveld is a founding member and the Director of Art Sphere Inc. and for the last seventeen years has spread learning through creativity. Their programs also include organizing student mural paintings to reinvigorate graffiti-covered community centers and school property. To learn more about Art Sphere Inc., please visit their website here.
Annual Membership Fee: A minimum donation of $75.00 to Art Sphere, Inc.
· 10% discount on all purchases
· 50% off of limited edition catalogues
· Invitations to our Preview Receptions
· Invitations to art museum expeditions
· Invitations to members meetings; where new work for the gallery will be discussed and considered
· Subscription to our Email Newsletter, along with our blog, Observations
· Subscription to our mailing list, Exhibition notification postcards for each show
· An original annual holiday gift from Seraphin Gallery
Please mail a check payable to Art Sphere Inc.* to Seraphin Gallery at:
1108 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
*Art Sphere Inc. is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Donations are tax deductible as permitted by law.
Click Donate and follow the form below, which deposits directly to Art Sphere Inc.
Forward your Paypal confirmation email to email@example.com.
Make sure to include your first and last name as well as your mailing address.
Any questions please feel free to call the gallery during office hours: 215. 923. 7000.